Interested in getting started?
Please fill out the client intake form and expect a response within one to two business days.
During an initial behavior consultation, we will:
• Discuss your dog’s behavior and history, as well as your goals for your dog
• Implement a management plan to give you and your dog immediate relief
• Come up with a detailed training plan to teach your dog new behaviors
• Work on training exercises together to give your dog real-world practice
In order to serve you and your dog better, multiple sessions are recommended for optimal success.
Consultations include a detailed written summary of our lesson with unlimited email and phone support.
- 60 to 75-minute initial consultation $170
- 60-minute follow-up consultation $150
- 30-minute follow-up consultation $75
- 60-minute initial court-ordered consultation $195
For your convenience, consultations are typically held in your home. Consultations can also be held at Doggy Geeks at 1280 Centaur Village Dr. in Lafayette, CO.
During a day training session, I will:
• Take the training on for you and install new behaviors in your dog quickly and efficiently
• Work with your dog in your home or anywhere else you’d like to see behavior change
• Tire your dog out and give him or her a bathroom break if you are away
- 60-minute day training session $135
- 30-minute day training session $75
After several day training sessions, a follow-up consultation is highly recommended for transfer of your dog’s skill and to discuss how to best set your dog up for success with you.
Offered in Boulder and Lafayette
No classes scheduled at this time. Check back again soon!
Board and Train
Offered on a limited basis for current clients or referrals
Please contact me for more details
*Discounted package pricing is available for all service options. Please inquire if interested.*