Interested in getting started?
Please fill out the client intake form and expect a response within one to two business days.
During an initial behavior consultation, we will:
• Discuss your dog’s behavior and history, as well as your goals for your dog
• Implement a management plan to give you and your dog immediate relief
• Come up with a detailed training plan to teach your dog new behaviors
• Work on training exercises together to give your dog real-world practice
In order to serve you and your dog better, multiple sessions are recommended for optimal success.
Consultations include a detailed written summary of our lesson with unlimited email support.
- 60 to 75-minute initial consultation $185
- 60-minute follow-up consultation $150
- 60-minute initial court-ordered consultation $200
For your convenience, consultations are typically held in your home. Consultations can also be held at Doggy Geeks (1280 Centaur Village Dr. Lafayette, CO).
During a day training session, I will:
• Take the training on for you and install new behaviors in your dog quickly and efficiently
• Work with your dog in your home or anywhere else you’d like to see behavior change
• Tire your dog out and give him or her a bathroom break if you are away
- 60-minute day training session $135
- 30-minute day training session $80
After several day training sessions, a follow-up consultation is highly recommended for transfer of your dog’s skill and to discuss how to best set your dog up for success with you.
Invite-only outdoor classes for reactive dogs
Contact Me for more information.
Board and Train
Offered on a limited basis for current clients or referrals only
Contact me for more information
*Discounted package pricing is available for all service options. Please inquire if interested.*